10 weeks until the elections!

VOTE HENNY

Dec 29, 2023, 4:54:57 PM12/29/23
to vote...@googlegroups.com
VOTE HENNY: I stand apart from other candidates, with a strong professional track record in implementing changes through legislation, policy analysis, and consumer research. As an autistic person, I aim to represent the voiceless and marginalized.

In New York City, I authored 5 successful bills, and now I'm determined to make an impact in San Diego. It's time to shine a light on those silenced by budget allocations and underserved program designs. I am the best candidate to represent Assembly District 77.

Sincerely,
Dr. Henny Kupferstein (she/her)

Save a penny, Vote Henny !
Assembly 77 2024
Coastal San Diego, Candidate

* reply to unsubscribe from voter database
i am the best candidate vertical.mov