I'm your Neurodiversity hire!

VOTE HENNY

Jan 9, 2024, 11:20:48 PMJan 9
to vote...@googlegroups.com

Assembly 77 Back to school? Time to recruit autistic faculty for your program.... if you want to make a leap into Neurodiversity. We won't be applying, only open for solicitation. http://www.hennyk.com/Resume

Aspiring for a PhD is a big step towards one's academic career, but have you ever thought about what you would do with it?

In 2014, I wrote about my plans to run for public office and give back to society (votehenny.com). If you also took an oath to commit your life to public service, what challenges might you face?

Check out my thoughts on how tabloid sensationalism can be a barrier to autism acceptance. #publicservice #PhD #autismacceptance

Sincerely,
Dr. Henny Kupferstein (she/her)

Save a penny, Vote Henny !
Assembly 77 2024
Coastal San Diego, Candidate

* reply to unsubscribe from voter database