Fwd: AB 1914 - Notice of opposition

Henny Kupferstein

Feb 6, 2024, 1:40:22 PMFeb 6
to nina...@asm.ca.gov, vote...@googlegroups.com
ATTN Scheduler, Nina

Please confirm a meeting time with Assemblymember Grayson. Our opposition has been filed in the portal today.

Feb 6, 2024, 1:54:15 PMFeb 6
to Henny Kupferstein, vote...@googlegroups.com

Good morning Dr. Kupferstein,

Thank you for your call and for sending over this email. I'll check on this meeting request and let you know as soon as I can,

Nina Boyd

Scheduler

Office of Assemblymember Timothy Grayson

15th Assembly District

1021 O Street, Suite 5510

(916) 319-2015

nina...@asm.ca.gov