Now, I'm on your ballot

VOTE HENNY

Dec 14, 2023, 8:46:29 PM12/14/23
to vote...@googlegroups.com
For the past 6 month, I've been out on the campaign trail, listening to the people of coastal San Diego. Now my name is on your ballot https://www.sdvote.com/content/dam/rov/en/election/2024March/CandidateList.pdf

Here is a 90-second video about my politics.

I'm Dr. Henny Kupferstein, a thriving survivor who was raised by post-Holocaust refugees in NYC. I've overcome adversity and dedicated my life to helping others. I advocate for emancipation through higher education and the integration of American culture and individual rights. I've been reading what my neighbors have to say on Nextdoor, and it's concerning. Many believe that policies should be imposed on housed and unhoused residents without considering their input. There's an alarming agenda to criminalize homelessness in California.Unhoused individuals with serious mental illness are being threatened with arrest for simply trying to sleep.Mental illness does not discriminate, and everyone deserves a safe place to rest. "To understand the situation better, I decided to investigate." I found people resting outside a 7-Eleven and interviewed an employee about their experiences. I also spent time at Pacific Beach, where I observed the struggles faced by unhoused individuals. "I spoke with a man who couldn't vote because he didn't have an address." You may not know this about me, but I used to be unhoused myself. I understand the struggles firsthand. Your vote represents the return of social science research to inform legislation. I believe in the power of the people, and I want to bring their issues to the forefront. Together, we can make a difference. Visit VOTEHENNY.com to learn more about my campaign and how you can support me. Let's save a penny and vote Henny!
Sincerely,
Dr. Henny Kupferstein (she/her)

Save a penny, Vote Henny !
Assembly 77 2024