What happened in Sacramento today at the democratic convention?!

VOTE HENNY

Nov 19, 2023, 10:46:05 PM11/19/23
to VOTE HENNY
What happened in Sacramento today at the democratic convention?!

Even @foxnews couldn’t find out why #drhenny was banned from entering the @cademocrats conference today…or use the bathroom, or get to the @starbucks !!!

IMG_7039.jpeg

--
Save a penny, Vote Henny !
Assembly 77 2024

VOTE HENNY

Nov 20, 2023, 2:10:04 PM11/20/23
to VOTE HENNY
Earlier Saturday, protests interrupted candidate speeches inside the convention hall. At times, things got physical with building security as protesters made their way through metal barricades meant to restrict access. Outside, hundreds of pro-Palestine demonstrators gathered at a nearby park before some moved inside the convention center.

The California Legislative Jewish Caucus issued a statement condemning Saturday’s takeover as “completely unacceptable,” and said that “a number of Jewish delegates — who were already very anxious attending the convention… now believe it is unsafe to participate at all.”

Source: https://jewishcaucus.legislature.ca.gov/press-release/2023-11-18-california-legislative-jewish-caucus-condemns-storming-democratic-party

-- I was there. There were over a thousand people on my livestream right outside the room we were locked into. Security did not allow us to exit the rooms or access any bathrooms. See my instagram livestream https://www.instagram.com/p/Czz3tcVLmyd/.

VOTE HENNY

Nov 20, 2023, 2:10:09 PM11/20/23
to VOTE HENNY
MY SAFETY AND RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED DUE TO THOUSANDS OF PROTESTERS WHO ENTERED A SECURE PLACE, 'exercising civil disobedience'. https://fox40.com/video/safe-convention-center-attendees-react-to-israel-hamas-protests/9187521 I think that protest has a time and place, but infiltrating a secured meeting is inappropriate and causes harm to the people like myself.
I am always ready for a peaceful discussion, but my human rights were violated because of other people's choice to be disobedient. I have been forced to sit outside the door for 4 1/2 hours waiting for entry to the conference, and was denied the use of the bathroom or the Starbucks inside. I suffered hypothermia and am still shaken up.
California Democrats owe me an explanation about their fake security guards profiling me as a Jew, and barring me entry. I have it all on camera.

Stanley Krippner

Nov 20, 2023, 2:49:45 PM11/20/23
to vote...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update. Your candidacy certainly comes at a critical time!