Fw: Errant Jets FCLP at 1:05 PM, 16 Nov 2023

M W

Nov 16, 2023, 5:12:16 PM11/16/23
to vote...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding per tip from Stephanie Jed.

I suggest that you, also, file complaints. Feel free to use my "To" and "cc" addressees.

Thanks,
Matty

Correction: Subject line should be PM. As in - right now.

FAA/USMC,

Several jets departed westbound out of MCAS Miramar at subj time/date.

They are making u-turns to the south. Are these for Field Carrier Landing Practice?

They are crossing WEST of I-805 and making their u-turns over residential Univ City.

Not only is this UNSAFE, it is extremely LOUD.

YOUR RULES state this type of pattern should be EAST of I-805.

Regrets,
Matty Wuest
UC Resident