vot analysis empty

ron BARNOY

Aug 8, 2023, 3:29:24 PM8/8/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
hi,
I'm having trouble with analysis command.

versions:
vot-trax 4.0.1
vot-toolkit 0.6.4

I created a workspace (stack2023) and configured it to use NCCPython tracker from integration github.  First I run an evaluation that passed successfully. (inside results folder I can see the artifacts of the evaluation for each sequence - the *.bin and *_time.value for each tracked object for each sequence.

Now I ran the analysis command inside the workspace folder:
vot analysis --workspace . NCCPython.

The analysis report was empty.

I don't understand why it is empty. I think I'm using the command correctly according to
the help message:

❯ vot analysis -h
usage: vot analysis [-h] [--workspace WORKSPACE] [--format {html,latex,pdf,json,yaml}] [--name NAME] [--workers WORKERS] [--nocache] [trackers ...]

Thanks in advance.

results.json