Inquiry Regarding Ranking Status - "Failed"

James Lee

Jun 25, 2023, 3:39:21 AM6/25/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
I am writing to inquire about a discrepancy I've encountered regarding my tracker's ranking status. After utilizing the most recent version of the toolkit (vot-toolkit-0.6.4) and successfully generating the .bin results, I proceeded to pack the results via the "vot pack --workspace tracker" command. The status subsequently updated to "submitted" before DDL. However, upon attempting to view the results today, I was greeted with a "failed" status.
Could you kindly assist me in understanding the reason behind this failed status? Any guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Account name on EU.AIHUB.ML. watchtower
Registration name: TA-VOTS