Dataset of VOT2021

Yuezhou Li

May 26, 2021, 11:57:46 PM5/26/21
to VOT Challenge technical support
According to the introduction, the dataset of VOT2021-ST is the same as VOT2020-ST.
But the json of vot2021 essentially provides a different sequence list. For example, seq 'bag' is not in VOT2020, but in VOT2021.

I want to know if this means a typo in the participation description?

Luka Čehovin Zajc

May 27, 2021, 5:47:00 AM5/27/21
to Yuezhou Li, VOT Challenge technical support
Can you tell me which introduction text are you referring to? Because the dataset was indeed refreshed, but it may be that this was a copy-paste error.

Luka Čehovin Zajc
http://luka.tnode.com

Yuezhou Li

May 27, 2021, 6:04:19 AM5/27/21
to VOT Challenge technical support
The instructions I have read are from https://www.votchallenge.net/vot2021/participation.html, in the section " VOT standard (VOT-ST2021) and realtime (VOT-RT2021) subchallenges ".
In order to point out the location of that sentence more clearly, a screenshot is attached as follows:
screenshot.png
 Besides, I know that the change in the data set is correct, thank you :)

chi

Apr 12, 2022, 6:13:09 PM4/12/22
to VOT Challenge technical support
Is data not available now?
I got error below in the process of installing the data.

vot.dataset.DatasetException: Unable do download channel bundle

(after typing vot initialize vot2015 --workspace mypath)

If data is available, would you kindly advise how to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.