Test Dataset

xiao

May 13, 2023, 1:05:38 AM5/13/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
Hello, I would like to know if the final scoring will be done on the video dataset containing 144 sequences which is publicly available on the official website. Or will the final scoring be done on a hidden dataset that you do not release. Also I would like to ask if the evaluation server is only available online or if we can do local testing.

luka.c...@gmail.com

May 16, 2023, 4:01:50 AM5/16/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
In principle the evaluation will be done on the same dataset (with sequestered annotations). But in case of suspicious results or tie breaks we may resort to running code on some other sequences.