Registration error

Dong-Hwan Lee

Jun 18, 2023, 5:54:15 AM6/18/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
Hi,

I matched my name and tracker. How can I solve this problem??

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/deploy/opt/latest/proj_thiai_codalab/tmp/codalab/tmpAzmE5c/run/program/evaluate.py", line 158, in assert len(participant_forms) != 0, "Please ensure you've submitted the Google Form registration, your username matches the one in the registered Google Form, and the tracker identifier in 'manifest.yml' matches the registered tracker short name in the registered Google Form." AssertionError: Please ensure you've submitted the Google Form registration, your username matches the one in the registered Google Form, and the tracker identifier in 'manifest.yml' matches the registered tracker short name in the registered Google Form.

Bests,
DongHwan Lee

Dong-Hwan Lee

Jun 18, 2023, 7:57:00 AM6/18/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
Hi.

This problem can be solved by setting the name in the top right corner of the server interface to the account name in the Google form.

Thank you for your help.

Best.
DongHwan Lee
2023년 6월 18일 일요일 오후 6시 54분 15초 UTC+9에 Dong-Hwan Lee님이 작성: