Error during tracker execution: Server terminated the session

EE20B034 POCHIMIREDDY JASWANTH REDDY

Jun 6, 2023, 8:51:41 AM6/6/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
I want to check static single object tracking on dummy data. But i am getting server terminated error.
 I am attaching traker.ini and error below please check them once and help me to slove this issueScreenshot from 2023-06-05 23-08-59.pngScreenshot from 2023-06-05 23-06-38.png

luka.c...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 11:03:49 AM6/6/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
At the moment there are some errors on the new toolkit regarding old challenges. You may try to downgrade toolkit to 0.5.x and trax to 3.x for now, but we will improve compatibility (at the moment our focus was on VOTS2023).

cheers,