Problem during the submission

Jankin Tang

May 24, 2023, 12:26:09 PM5/24/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
Hi! According to https://eu.aihub.ml/competitions/191#learn_the_details-evaluation
I have constructed my submission.zip
submission.zip
     name
          baseline
                 video1
                       bin
                       value
                 video2

Here the name is the short name i have registered.
6244068251b1538b5cd019212399d19.png

But the submission is failed.
And i have tried several ways to construct th submission.zip.
1.zip in the Ubantu system
2.zip in the windows system
All of them got the same results, that is failed to upload files.
So would you mind share the way in which you construct your submiss.zip.
Thanks in advance

alan.l...@gmail.com

May 25, 2023, 4:11:38 AM5/25/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
Hi, the zip file you are submitting to the server should be created using the "vot pack" command. For more details about this, please see the instructions page: https://www.votchallenge.net/howto/overview.html (Packaging results).
Thank you for bringing this up -- we will also update the participation page, to make things clearer.

Jankin Tang

May 25, 2023, 5:30:24 AM5/25/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
But actually i have tried in this way. And there are some problems.
First, the file obtained through vot pack is 'tracker_name+time'.zip,   the question is the name should be changed to submission.zip or not?
Second, there is a 'manifest.yaml' in the obtained zip, it should be deleted or not, since it's not appear in the  https://eu.aihub.ml/competitions/191#learn_the_details-evaluation?
Third, the inner dictory in submission.zip is the 'baseline', it misses the tracker dictory, so i should create a new dictory and put the baseline dictory and manifest.yml into it?
But all of them failed.
So i still want the detail you construct the submiss.zip.
Thanks in advance.

alan.l...@gmail.com

May 25, 2023, 5:34:42 AM5/25/23
to VOT Challenge technical support
You should submit the zip file produced by the toolkit, without any modifications. We have detected some issues with the submission system and we are currently fixing it. We will let you know when the issue is resolved.

četrtek, 25. maj 2023 ob 11:30:24 UTC+2 je oseba 175288...@gmail.com napisala:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted