Initialization issue with the 2022 toolkit

Julie Madore

Aug 11, 2022, 3:30:54 PM8/11/22
to VOT Challenge technical support
Hi !

Would anybody be kind enough to help me with the initialization process. I installed the toolkit following the instructions on the site. I am at the step of initializing the workspace, but it seems that the stacks are not found. I write the command in the vot folder

vot initialize vot2020 --workspace ./vot-workspace

and get the return: Experiment stack None not found

If I write only vot initialize, I get instead
unable to continue without a stack
List of available integrated stacks :

what can I do to initialize my workspace properly ? I am under windows with the Python version.

Thank you,

Wendy