WARNING: cannot create topology for topology withmultiple molecules, using only first molecule

shu zong

Nov 16, 2023, 6:14:19 AM11/16/23
to votca
Dear teacher, hello. I'm using the command csg_gmxtopol --top topol.tpr --cg propane.xml --out out.top to generate a coarse-grained top file, but I'm getting an error.
WARNING: cannot create topology for topology withmultiple molecules, using only first molecule
微信图片_20231116191252.png

Christoph Junghans

Nov 16, 2023, 12:04:35 PM11/16/23
to vo...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 4:14 AM shu zong <qingc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear teacher, hello. I'm using the command csg_gmxtopol --top topol.tpr --cg propane.xml --out out.top to generate a coarse-grained top file, but I'm getting an error.
WARNING: cannot create topology for topology withmultiple molecules, using only first molecule
As the message says it is only a warning, not an error. If you have multiple molecules you will need to do one at the time and then merge them by hand.

Christoph

微信图片_20231116191252.png

--
Join us on Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/votca/signup