density IBI

mengyy zhou

Apr 1, 2021, 9:35:58 PM4/1/21
to votca
Hello everyone! Now I want to calculate out the interfacial nonbonded potential of nanocomposites, the distribution of density of polymer along the surface of filler was considerd as target distribution.With VOTCA, can I get the potential energy of the interface by IBI based on  the density distribution with the help of csg_density? I am looking forward to your reply.Thanks!

Christoph Junghans

Apr 1, 2021, 10:14:18 PM4/1/21
to vo...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 7:35 PM mengyy zhou <zhoumen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone! Now I want to calculate out the interfacial nonbonded potential of nanocomposites, the distribution of density of polymer along the surface of filler was considerd as target distribution.With VOTCA, can I get the potential energy of the interface by IBI based on the density distribution with the help of csg_density? I am looking forward to your reply.Thanks!

I am not a 100% sure, but are you talking about a method like in
https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4742067 ?

Christoph

> --
> Join us on Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/votca/signup