Votca 1.4 released

Christoph Junghans

Oct 29, 2016, 4:34:22 PM10/29/16
to vo...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Votca 1.4 was released under the name 'SuperKurt'. The name was chosen
due to the occasion of Kurt Kremer's 60th birthday. We would like to
use this chance to thank him for his long standing support and for
bringing together the core developers of Votca at the
Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Research. Without him Votca would
have never happened.

Many many changes happened since 1.3.1, most importantly one new
iterative method: coordination iterative Boltzmann inversion. In addition,
we also added regularization to IMC, a full featured XML Topology Reader
and, dihedral support in csg_fmatch.

A detailed list of changes can be found here:
https://github.com/votca/csg/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Thanks to everyone, who contributed new features and bug fixes for this
release! Details hare ere:
https://github.com/votca/csg/graphs/contributors

Due to a lack of developers we will NOT fix any bugs in Votca 1.3.X
anymore, so we encourage everyone to update and use the new version.

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Christoph Junghans