Problem with file state.hdf5

Victor Zh

Aug 14, 2023, 1:06:55 AM8/14/23
to vo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Christoph,

I met a trouble these days. We tried to run the xtp_parallel command on our cluster with the PBS script. The normal end was shown when we the command was operated in the master node. However, it didn't work in the child node. And it told me "Could not access file state.hdf5 with permission to read.", which makes us confused.
I have browsed your previouse answers to solve this problem. We tried to run the command "source VOTCARD.bash" again and compile votca in the child node, but nothing works.
I'd appreciate it if you could offer me a helping hand!

Best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Victor