Votca 1.5 released

Christoph Junghans

Jan 31, 2019, 10:22:17 AM1/31/19
to vo...@googlegroups.com, votc...@googlegroups.com, votc...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Votca 1.5 was released under the name 'SuperVictor' (after one of the
original core developers of the package).

Many changes happened since 1.4, most importantly we moved from GSL to
Eigen3 and added much more extensive testing to all Votca modules.

A detailed list of changes can be found here:
https://github.com/votca/csg/blob/stable/CHANGELOG.md
https://github.com/votca/tools/blob/stable/CHANGELOG.md
https://github.com/votca/ctp/blob/stable/CHANGELOG.md
https://github.com/votca/xtp/blob/stable/CHANGELOG.md

Thanks to everyone, who contributed new features and bug fixes for
this release! Details can be found here:
https://github.com/votca/tools/graphs/contributors
https://github.com/votca/csg/graphs/contributors
https://github.com/votca/ctp/graphs/contributors
https://github.com/votca/xtp/graphs/contributors

Due to a lack of developers we will NOT fix any bugs in the previous
Votca release (1.4.X) anymore, so we encourage everyone to update and
use the new version.

Cheers,

Christoph

--