averaging from awk failed

Sikandar Mashayak

Sep 30, 2013, 11:42:31 AM9/30/13
to vo...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am trying to make sure SPC/E water relative entropy tutorial works well after I made few modifications to csg code.

However, I am getting the table averaging error:

table_average.sh: averaging with awk failed

The log file is attached.

Not sure why this error occurring in step_002 while averaging seems to have worked well for step_001.

I guess, once this is issue is resolved, it should be ok to merge 'sikandar' branch to 'default'.

Thanks
Sikandar
inverse.log

Sikandar Mashayak

Sep 30, 2013, 2:48:11 PM9/30/13
to vo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christoph

Please find attached the step_001/CG-CG.param.cur and step_002/CG-CG.param.cur.

Thanks
Sikandar
CG-CG.param.cur
CG-CG.param.cur

Christoph Junghans

Sep 30, 2013, 4:21:36 PM9/30/13
to vo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sikandar,

I found it, there was a typo in awk script, so the error message got
lost, but the error was valid.
The x values of the two param files mismatch and hence
table_average.sh, gives an error.

Cheers,

Christoph

2013/9/30 Sikandar Mashayak <symas...@gmail.com>:
> --

Christoph Junghans
Web: http://www.compphys.de

Sikandar Mashayak

Oct 1, 2013, 2:10:07 AM10/1/13
to vo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Christoph

You are right! There was an issue with writing out updated parameters for b-spline potentials.
I have corrected it. Soon, before the workshop, I will merge the changes with default.

Cheers
Sikandar

dd ding

Mar 12, 2024, 10:00:19 AMMar 12
to votca
hi Christoph

I had the same issue, can you tell me how you fixed it at the time?

bug.png

yours
ddd

Christoph Junghans

Mar 12, 2024, 10:34:31 AMMar 12
to vo...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 12, 2024 at 8:00 AM dd ding <winter...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi Christoph

I had the same issue, can you tell me how you fixed it at the time?

bug.png

This issue was from 2013 and has been fixed a long time ago, I need a bit more context to help here.

Christoph

--
Join us on Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/votca/signup
---