any idea why vortex-l is down?

Eric

Apr 29, 2012, 9:11:44 PM4/29/12
to Vortex-l-backup
Any idea why vortex-l is down?

Terry Blanton

Apr 29, 2012, 9:44:31 PM4/29/12
to vortex-...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 9:11 PM, Eric <eric....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any idea why vortex-l is down?

Here is my post to Bi...@eskimo.com:

Terry Blanton
Apr 28 (2 days ago)
to William
Something odd happening with vortex-l.  When you post, you get a
response from the request server and the message does not appear to go
out on vortex-l.  Nor does it make it to the archive.

I see no complaints posted to Carl; so, it must be unique to vortex-l.

Terry

Dec 28, 2012, 1:56:57 PM12/28/12
to Vortex-l-backup
Hi Bill,

Not sure if you've had a chance to follow Vortex closely recently, but one of the members, Jojo, has moved to full-time trolling. I recall around four requests to ban him and a larger number of aggravated comments. When you have a moment, can you skim over the threads and see what you think?

My own personal preference is to ban him. He does not seem to want or to be able to make a constructive contribution to the list.

All the best,
Eric

Sent from my iPhone

Terry Blanton

Dec 28, 2012, 2:54:15 PM12/28/12
to vortex-...@googlegroups.com
Bill does not monitor vortex-l-backup.  If you want to contact him you can try bi...@eskimo.com

I have tried to reach him to no avail.  I guess he took off to Hawaii and severed all electronic ties or something of the such.