Video Build Tutorials Released!

Steve Pendergrast

Jan 20, 2018, 10:14:56 AM1/20/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hello Vorpalers,

I got an amazing surprise a few days ago when a teacher from Australia sent me links to very high quality video tutorials on the hexapod build. He has started a youtube channel called "teaching tech" with all kinds of interesting topics, and says he'll be doing more Vorpal videos in the future as well!

Very high production values and super helpful, especially for people who have not built this kind of robotic/arduino project before or are more visual learners.

I would encourage everyone to subscribe to his channel and like these videos! I sure did. He's doing great work to help teach kids and he has contributed a lot to the vorpal community by supplying these videos.

I posted the video links right at the top of the Assembly instructions page, but here they are for your convenience: