Order of Servo Connections

in...@machwas-makerspace.ch

Apr 23, 2021, 2:27:48 PM4/23/21
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hello all, I would ask, if someone knows how I could change the order of the Servo Connections. I would like to set that the way, that the order would be: First leg servo 1 then Servo of first leg on nr. 2 and so far.
The way it is actually i'm not happy with it.. especially when it comes up topusch down the cables.
Thus can someone tell me, how I could change the connection order of the Servos on the Servo board

vorpalrobotics

Apr 23, 2021, 3:17:49 PM4/23/21
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hello,

The easiest way to do this is remap the servo numbers in the software. There is a very low level function called setServo that all servo motions go through. You could remap the servo numbering to servo controller port number in there just using a mapping array or even just a big switch/case statement.

in...@machwas-makerspace.ch

Apr 24, 2021, 7:01:52 PM4/24/21
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Thank you, that's somehow I expected it, but I'm not skilled enough to do so. :(