Battle Mech - Vorpal Robot Redesign

Pete B

Oct 26, 2019, 1:45:52 PM10/26/19
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hi!  I redesigned the Vorpal body to make it into a sort of battle mech.  Hope you like it!

Alvin Manalastas

Oct 26, 2019, 2:58:57 PM10/26/19
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
I have the Max but this design is awesome ☺️ Building a Vorpal just for this design.

thanks for this!

vorpalrobotics

Oct 27, 2019, 4:39:37 PM10/27/19
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hey this is amazing! Love the artistry of it.

I'd like to feature it in an upcoming newsletter, do I have your permission? I'll point to your thingiverse page and credit you by name.

Also I'd like to suggest you submit this as an entry in the Lucasfilms Star Wars Droid competition. Your design could easily fit in the star wars universe.

The deadline is pretty soon so don't wait. See here:

All they require is a sketch but you've actually got video and a working model too so that's cool!

Pete B

Oct 27, 2019, 6:12:58 PM10/27/19
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hey!  Thanks, glad you like it :)

I also had a friend help with hacking the code to slow the bot down a bit.

Please do put it in the newsletter.

I've entered the Droid competition :)  not sure they'll accept a photo of a 3d printed model but what the hell :P