How to connect battery, switch and BEC?

xiao xing Chen

May 13, 2018, 3:31:19 AM5/13/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
I saw building instructions and the video, but there're no steps about connecting battery, switch and BEC.

Steve Pendergrast

May 13, 2018, 2:30:38 PM5/13/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hello,

The videos are optimized for people who are buying kits, since there are probably about ten times as many people building from kits than self-sourcing parts for this project. But we do publish all the info needed for self-source makers as well.

If you are self-sourcing the parts, the information on constructing the electrical system is here:

It is linked from the instructions in the Bill of Materials section. See Bill of Materials, right at the start of section there's "NOTES" and this link is in bullet number 1 right there.

If you bought a kit, these parts are pre-assembled for you. The online instructions do describe how to attach the switch into the robot body, etc. There's even a specific video that shows how to put all the electronics into the electronics caddy and set the battery holder on top.

Hope this helps,
Steve P.

xiao xing Chen

May 14, 2018, 9:49:56 AM5/14/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Thank you so much :)

Steve Pendergrast於 2018年5月14日星期一 UTC+8上午2時30分38秒寫道: