Amazon discontinues all 18650 batteries

vorpalrobotics

May 11, 2019, 10:49:41 AM5/11/19
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hello,

It just came to my attention this week that Amazon.com has discontinued sales of all cylindrical LI-ON batteries by all vendors, and this includes the 18650 EBL "white top" batteries that work so very well in the Vorpal Hexapod project.

I have found that the EBL 18650 batteries are available from Walmart Online and Ebay, and I'm trying to find other sources as well.

I have updated all our Wiki pages to suggest Walmart and Ebay as sources, and I've made a note about Amazon banning these batteries from sale.  I've also asked EBL to give me some alternative sources.

-Steve P.