Video guide to modding plastic parts: Onshape public documents

Michael Laws

May 7, 2018, 9:45:56 AM5/7/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hi everyone,

I'm following up on some of my other Vorpal Hexapod videos. In this one I locate, copy and modify the Onshape Hexapod files to make a sleek and menacing custom cap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58z6oXyXGpo

Steve Pendergrast

May 7, 2018, 10:46:05 AM5/7/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Michael,

Thanks for another super useful video!  I will post a link to it from our activities page where we talk about hacking the 3d parts.

Everyone, it's really worthwhile to subscribe to Michael's channel on youtube. Besides his great videos on Vorpal products, he has a lot of other interesting project topics that involve 3d printing and related technologies.