Vorpal earns "Editor's Choice Award" at New York Maker Faire

Steve Pendergrast

Sep 24, 2018, 1:50:44 PM9/24/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
We were at the huge New York Maker Faire this past weekend, and our booth was swamped with people both days, sometimes stacked four or five deep waiting for turns to drive the hexapods.

Max The Megapod was on display and was a real crowd pleaser.  We are still on track to start shipping Megapod kits on Monday October 1. They've been ordered by people all over the world.

At the end of the show were were very honored to receive a "Editor's Choice Award" from MAKE: Magazine.

If you've never been to a Maker Faire I would highly recommended. Not all of them have 50,000 attendees like the big ones in NY and the Bay Area, but there are hundreds throughout the world with cool projects to see. For more info see makerfaire.com to find events near you.

-Steve P.

[Picture Below: Popular tech author Gareth Branwyn (left) presented me and Max the Megapod (right) the Editor's Choice Award at the 2018 NYC Maker Faire.]

EditorsChoice-MakerFaireNYC-2018-Gareth-Branwyn.jpg