Soccer questions

Dave Leiner

Oct 31, 2017, 4:05:52 PM10/31/17
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
I just printed the parts for the soccer activity. However, I don't see how it's supposed to work. In all the normal modes, the pusher sits well above the ball. Are you supposed to program it to lean down to push it?

Or maybe it's not meant to be attached to the accessory port screws? The vertical spacing on the pusher holes is a little too short for the accessory screws so that may indeed not be the right place for them.

Thanks.

--Dave

Steve Pendergrast

Oct 31, 2017, 4:40:03 PM10/31/17
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hi,

The soccer activity is not yet released, it's still under development.

The officially released models are on Thingiverse.  At any given time we're working on a bunch of things that are not yet released.

This is one of the disadvantages of working on a public project!  I guess I we could use some convention on the onshape folder names, like DEV to mean something is in development.

Dave Leiner

Oct 31, 2017, 4:42:39 PM10/31/17
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Whoops.