RADEX 2000

Sep 11, 2018, 12:30:50 PM9/11/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hi
I've been working on an app to use it as the gamepad of the robot. It could not have the same features as original one but It has the essential moves to try on your hexapod.
I'm not a profesional programmer so it could has some bugs. If someone knows about programing, please improve the code.

NOTE: It's necessary to change the following pins of the Arduino:
pin 3 to pin 0
pin 2 to pin 1

download everything from here > https://goo.gl/2xLw1q

Vinh Nguyễn Thế

Dec 11, 2018, 4:24:44 AM12/11/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum

Can you use HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Rangefinder in your hexapod?

Vào 23:30:50 UTC+7 Thứ Ba, ngày 11 tháng 9 năm 2018, RADEX 2000 đã viết:

Steve Pendergrast

Dec 11, 2018, 8:19:16 AM12/11/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Yes, there's an example scratch program posted on the wiki showing use of the hC-SR04:

Look at the video right on that page, it shows an HC-SR04 being used for autonomous obstacle avoidance.