Last Chance to Dazzle Your Valentine!

Steve Pendergrast

Jan 29, 2018, 11:05:33 AM1/29/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Well the Vase Dazzler kit has been a huge hit. We've sold a ton of them. I wake up every morning and a bunch of orders have come in overnight. A lot of folks who buy a hexapod kit also add the Dazzler kit as well.

Just want to say, for USA customers you can still get it in plenty of time to build the project before Valentine's day if you order within the next few days. (Non USA customers, it's kind of dicey right now if you'll get it in time to be honest.) I have enough parts for about another 5 to 6 days based on current sales rates, so don't tempt fate.

We are shipping these immediately but you have to include 2 to 3 days of shipping time and factor in a bit of time for the build.

(The build is only about 15 minutes--not including print time of course--but if you're like me you know how hard it is sometimes to find 15 minutes!)  Be sure to have some transparent PETG (works great for the vase and the vase dazzler itself) and also some green and red filament for the rose and stem!

Click here for more info: VASE DAZZLER

Oh, and I posted the Vase Dazzler over on instructables and it was immediately made a Featured staff pick!  Please help me out by going over there and giving it a thumbs up!

Go here to send me some "upvote" love: Vase Dazzler on Instructables