Megapod Instructions Complete, Units Starting to Ship, Mega-Joust drops soon

Steve Pendergrast

Oct 5, 2018, 10:27:37 AM10/5/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hello Everyone,

Exciting news today: we've now posted complete instructions for building the megapod--they are here: Megapod Assembly

Although it could use a couple more pictures here and there, if you've built the original hexapod you should have no trouble building from these instructions. All the essentials are now there. I'll be adding a few diagrams and photos over the next few days to beef it up, but it's usable now.

The first set of megapod kits will be shipping out tomorrow morning, and all units should be shipped by early this coming week.

We will be at the Jersey Shore Makerfest in Tom's River NJ on Saturday October 20, and the good folks there have given us a gigantic amount of floor space (10 x 20 feet). We're planning to have the very first Megapod Joust Competition!

I am testing a megapod sized joust lance today (it printed overnight), and we're constructing a  4 foot by 8 foot mega-joust arena just for this show. I expect to drop the mega-joust game parts STLs this weekend.

-Steve P.