Review and Email Optin Drawings Held

Steve Pendergrast

Feb 1, 2018, 10:19:02 AM2/1/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
We sent out our email opt-in drawing and Review drawing notices to this month's winners a couple of days ago.

Every single person who submitted a review won a Store Credit Reward!

You can win a $100 store credit or many lesser prizes just by opting in to our newsletter. You can win a $50 store credit and many lesser prizes by both opting in for newsletters and reviewing at least one product on our store sometime during the month.

For full details see the Monthly Prize Drawing FAQ  and the Store Credit Rewards FAQ.

The next drawing is February 28!