Vorpal Store: What do you want?

Steve Pendergrast

Nov 22, 2017, 8:47:54 AM11/22/17
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hello Vorpalers,

We are very close now to launching our online store, powered by Shopify (a huge online store hosting service with state of the art security, shopping cart, etc.)

We'll have of course Vorpal Hexapod kits and replacement parts. But beyond that, the goal is provide parts that are generally useful for Arduino and Rasberry Pi based projects, small robotics projects, etc.

What I'd like to ask is: What do you want to to see in our store?  Over time we can add all kinds of things, but we'd like to focus on supporting 3D printed projects that require electronics, servos, small motors, LED lighting, etc.

Paul M

Dec 4, 2017, 10:08:32 PM12/4/17
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Hi, Steve.  Again... great job on the design of your hexapod!  Wondering if the store has launched?  Couldn't discover a link here.  Thanks!

--Paul.

Steve Pendergrast

Dec 4, 2017, 10:12:26 PM12/4/17
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
The vorpal store has launched and is here: http://store.vorpalrobotics.com

the wiki lists it under "how to buy" link that is on most pages but I am working to put it in the sidebar so it's on every page.

Paul M

Dec 4, 2017, 10:22:07 PM12/4/17
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Awesome!  Thanks, Steve.