St. Patrick's Day Weekend Sale, and "Eyes of March" contest

Steve Pendergrast

Mar 18, 2018, 3:51:07 PM3/18/18
to Vorpal Robotics Forum
Some quick announcements for those who don't subscribe to our mailing list:

  1. We're running a sale this weekend, 10% off all products if you use the coupon code KISSMEIMIRISH at checkout. We don't run many sales so don't miss this one! Go to http://www.vorpalrobotics.com

  2. We've launched a design contest, "The Eyes of March" which seeks a cool set of new eyes for Vorpal the Hexapod. First prize is a $100 store credit, second prize $50 and third prize $25. Deadline is March 31, no purchase necessary.  For complete rules and info on how to submit your entry see: Eyes of March Contest Rules.

  3. We now have free USA shipping on orders over $25, and reduced rate shipping for International orders over $75 (free International over $250).
Have a great weekend!