auto save, completed tasks

John Wetmore

Jan 12, 2010, 7:50:18 AM1/12/10
to Voo2do Tips, Tricks, and Ideas
Love the new version,, the only thing that drives me a little crazy is
now that the program auto saves, when I check off a task as completed
under a project, it no longer moves the completed taks to the
"completed tasks" area, until the next time I open the project (or
refresh the page). I tend to leave the page open all day and check
off as I complete things, and I liked when the tasks moved.
Thoughts? Thanks!

John

Voo2do Support

Jan 12, 2010, 1:34:28 PM1/12/10
to voo...@googlegroups.com
John,

Thanks for asking. A couple of people have brought this up to
sup...@voo2do.com, and the best idea I have so far for dealing with
it is to add a "reorganize" button which will move tasks to the
appropriate list if they have been completed or un-completed
(de-completed?). This would be next to the "print" button you see now.

I'll try to get a simple version of that out pretty soon, but if
anyone has other ideas for how to handle this I'd be curious to hear
them.

Thanks,
shimon.

Shimon Rura, creator of Voo2do
sup...@voo2do.com
phone +1-209-2-Voo2do (209-286-6236)

John Wetmore

Jan 13, 2010, 7:55:21 AM1/13/10
to Voo2do Tips, Tricks, and Ideas
I think that would be a good idea... Thanks!