Is there a way to have a joint, several user, Voo2do list

Russ

Jan 25, 2010, 12:50:51 PM1/25/10
to Voo2do Tips, Tricks, and Ideas
I am one of three sometime four people who work together. Voo2do would
be a wonderful means to interact if we could all sign on with equal
editorial privilege. Is there a way to do this other than creating a
new gmail entity/identity that all share?

Voo2do Support

Jan 25, 2010, 1:38:49 PM1/25/10
to voo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Russ,

Thanks for asking! Unfortunately, there isn't a better way *yet*. This
is one area of Voo2do I hope to develop significantly soon, though.
Here are some thoughts about how a group collaboration account would
work:
http://groups.google.com/group/voo2do/msg/81dc2c55b989ea05

If you could skim that and let me know how well that approach might
work for you, I'd appreciate it.

Shimon Rura, creator of Voo2do
sup...@voo2do.com
phone +1-209-2-Voo2do (209-286-6236)