Trouble Purchasing Pro Service

Josiah C

Jul 14, 2010, 12:28:49 PM7/14/10
to Voo2do Tips, Tricks, and Ideas
Tried to purchase the premium service (Voo2do Plus) using my business
card and got the following error:

------------------------
Unable to authorize payment
This transaction cannot be processed. Please try a different card.

No money has been taken from your account. We apologize for the
inconvenience. Would you like to try again?

If this error persists, please do try again later.
------------------------

This is a card I use frequently and have no issues with it. Am I
missing something?

Voo2do Support

Jul 14, 2010, 3:23:26 PM7/14/10
to voo...@googlegroups.com
I'll follow up on this with you directly. This appears to be a problem
with your particular card, as other users are able to pay without any
similar issues.

Thank you,
Shimon Rura, creator of Voo2do
sup...@voo2do.com
phone +1-209-2-Voo2do (209-286-6236)

Josiah C

Jul 21, 2010, 1:26:41 PM7/21/10
to Voo2do Tips, Tricks, and Ideas
I use this card almost daily and never have any issues with it. It's
a business checking debit/Visa card that deducts directly from my biz
checking account which always has funds available.

I have no problem using a personal card but for my tax purposes it
would create a headache.

Can you send me a PayPal invoice for the year or follow up with
Weebly?