Service has been slow lately

Paul Davys

May 20, 2013, 3:39:55 AM5/20/13
to voo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Voo2do

I use this great tool every day, but have noticed in the past few days the responsiveness has been slow, and has timed-out many times. This is preventing me from using the service. I'm wondering if there are reasons for this? Please help, because if the responsiveness lag continues I may need to move onto other task management tools, most of which I consider inferior. Note that I am using the basic service, and wonder if the paid service has more focus on responsiveness? Thanks.

Paul

Josiah C

May 22, 2013, 9:39:26 AM5/22/13
to voo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul, the site is completely unresponsive for us today.  It's been timing out now for several hours.

Paul Davys

May 22, 2013, 5:37:14 PM5/22/13
to voo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Josiah C

Yes, same for me. I'm in Australia and I tried to access the site last night and again now (its 7:30am) and it's not connecting. I knew this was always the risk when using a site that is more of a hobby than a business for it's creator. Problem is that whenever I've looked at other task management sites they offered numerous features but missed some of the basics that I regularly use in Voo2do. I've been checking out a few alternatives in the past couple of days and think I will settle on todoist.com , unless you can recommend any others than come close to Voo2do.

Paul