I miss todays date

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

KnudRamian

未讀,
2010年1月11日 下午4:06:042010/1/11
收件者:Voo2do Tips, Tricks, and Ideas
Thanks for the new edition without all the savings.
I often have older tasks which need updating. In the old version I had
a today- choice. I miss it.
Knud Ramian

Voo2do Support

未讀,
2010年1月11日 下午4:21:372010/1/11
收件者:voo...@googlegroups.com
Knud,

If you mean the ability to type the word "today" into the deadline
text field, your timing is perfect! I've just deployed an update that
allows you to enter "today" or "tomorrow" as well as named week days
("Sunday"/"mon"/"tu"/"w") in the deadline field. When you hit tab to
move to the next field it will figure out, show, and save the
appropriate date.

Although, now that I take a look at an old version, there was indeed a
"Today" button on the calendar. In the new version, I decided that
buttons like this probably weren't worth the amount of space they
required; for "today" you can even just hit the enter key when the
calendar pops up. If you think the Today button is more convenient
than these alternatives, let me know and I'll consider adding it back
in.

Shimon Rura, creator of Voo2do
sup...@voo2do.com
phone +1-209-2-Voo2do (209-286-6236)