iphone app

John Wetmore

Dec 2, 2009, 8:07:38 AM12/2/09
to Voo2do Tips, Tricks, and Ideas
It would be sick if you could add an iphone app.. Probably not the
first time you've heard this one, but thought i'd post! :)

Robert Sharp

Dec 3, 2009, 6:05:38 AM12/3/09
to voo...@googlegroups.com

I second John’s request!  An iPhone application would be fantastic and place my Voo2do usage into a whole new plane of existence.

Crucially, I would definitely be prepared to pay a couple of £/$ for it – even for something simple that just let you add/edit/delete new tasks.

Best wishes,

Rob

Voo2do Support

Dec 3, 2009, 11:11:09 AM12/3/09
to voo...@googlegroups.com
John, Robert,

Thank you for the suggestion! You're right that many people have
requested an iPhone app, so it's pretty high up on the priority list.
I'm working on a new and much improved version of Voo2do first, which
will go into beta testing very soon. A mobile version will be coming
after that, hopefully in January or February.

Robert - I also appreciate your willingness to pay for an iPhone app.
That's a great vote of confidence, and I'll work to continue building
features that you'll be happy to pay for!

Shimon Rura, creator of Voo2do
sup...@voo2do.com
phone +1-209-2-Voo2do (209-286-6236)

Per H

Jan 12, 2010, 3:12:59 AM1/12/10
to Voo2do Tips, Tricks, and Ideas
I would be really satisfied if there could be just a iPhone-adapted
dashboard/GUI, it doesn't have to be a fully fledged iPhone app.

Regards