Championship Volunteers needed!

npierce

Mar 22, 2024, 6:31:37 PMMar 22
to Volunteer for PAL
Hello!
The last FLL Challenge Championship tournament of the season will be at Palo Alto High School on March 31st - and we are still in dire need of 5 unaffiliated adult judges and 2 referees for this event.

This is one of the largest tournaments of the season which means that we have 100+ volunteer roles to fill for the day to run smoothly. There are full and half day roles for adults and teens 15 and older -  and we could always use extra help from anyone who is available for tournament set up the day before.

Additionally, Basis Independent School in Fremont is hosting a Spring League tournament on March 30th and they need an experienced Judge Advisor.

If you are available on either day, please consider signing up!

March 30 - Basis Independent, Fremont - VOLUNTEER
March 31 - Palo Alto HS, Palo Alto - VOLUNTEER

Thank you!
Team NorCal FLL Challenge

*If you know someone who may be interested in volunteering, kindly forward this email.

** Judges cannot be affiliated with any current NorCal FLL Challenge teams.