URGENT NEED FOR INNOVATION EXPO REVIEWERS ON 3/19

npierce

Mar 17, 2023, 2:50:14 PM3/17/23
to Volunteer for PAL
 Hello,
We have an urgent need for Project Reviewers for the Innovation Expo at the Play Space in San Jose on Sunday, 3/19.
REVIEWERS FOR THIS EVENT CAN BE AFFILIATED WITH A CURRENT FLL CHALLENGE TEAM - AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE EXPO.
The reviewer spots for the day are divided to 3 slots, so only a few hours are required for each volunteer and there is no training required.
We need 7 more reviewers or this event cannot take place. Please sign up if you can!

Times are -
8:45am - Noon
12:45pm - 4pm
3:45pm - 6pm

 03/19/2023 - NorCal FLL Challenge Innovation Expo - The Play Space, San Jose. - volunteer

Thank you for helping inspire kids in STEM!