❗MARCH VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES❗

Kate Wexell

Mar 1, 2024, 6:14:07 PMMar 1
to Volunteer for PAL

Do you want to help with STEM education in the month of March?

This month, we will be hosting our FLL Challenge championship in San Jose. We will need additional judges to help facilitate the event!

MARCH EVENTS:

1. FLL Challenge - Spring League Tournament; The Play Space, San Jose

2. FLL Challenge - District Championship; Independence High School, San Jose

3. FLL Challenge - Spring League Tournament; Jewish Community High School of the Bay, San Francisco

4. FLL Challenge - Spring League Tournament; Cabrillo Middle School, Santa Clara

5. FLL Explore - Explore Festival; Dream Inn, Santa Cruz

6. FLL Challenge - Spring League Tournament; Basis Independent School, Fremont

7. FLL Challenge - Peninsula District Championship; Palo Alto High School, Palo Alto

For our most recent and updated event dates, visit our events page.

ROLES:

First Lego League - Explore: Reviewer, Emcee, and Moderator

First Lego League - Challenge: Robot Design Judge, Project Judge, Core Values Judge, Judge Advisor, Game Referee, Emcee

If you want to sign up as a volunteer and need assistance finding the right role for you, contact me at ka...@playingatlearning.org.