FLL Challenge Championships are confirmed!

npierce

Jan 12, 2024, 4:51:33 PMJan 12
to Volunteer for PAL
We have finally been able to secure locations for all 3 of our FLL Challenge MASTERPIECE Season Championship tournaments.
With our first event taking place in less than a month, we are very much in need of help filling these volunteer roles.
If you are available on any of these dates, please, please consider signing up.

February 4- Pleasant Grove HS, Elk Grove  - VOLUNTEER

March 17 - Independence HS, San Jose - VOLUNTEER

March 31 - Palo Alto HS, Palo Alto - VOLUNTEER

If you are not able to help this time, please share this email far and wide!

*Judges and Referees cannot be affiliated with any current NorCal FLL Challenge teams.

Thank you,
NorCal FLL Challenge