Help! FLL Challenge Judges needed for 5/13 and 5/20

npierce

May 7, 2023, 3:26:27 PM5/7/23
to Volunteer for PAL
We are hosting the last two SUPERPOWERED Season tournaments at the Play Space in San Jose on May 13th and 20th - and we could use your help.
We need 5 unaffiliated JUDGES for each tournament.
If you are available, we would love to have you!
The FIRST® registration system and dashboard will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from May 8-17.  If you are able to volunteer, please email npi...@playingatlearning.org

 05/13/2023 - NorCal FLL Challenge Spring League Tournament - The Play Space, San Jose - volunteer
05/20/2023 - NorCal FLL Challenge Spring League Tournament - The Play Space, San Jose - volunteer

Thank you for helping inspire kids in STEM!
Jill, Hiba and Nicki