FLL Explore kids are counting on us all - Critical Volunteer Need for REVIEWERS (and others)

Jill Wilker

May 17, 2022, 10:30:32 PM5/17/22
to voluntee...@googlegroups.com

The teams are ready for an awesome Explore Festival this Sunday May 22nd and the virtual Hopin afternoon-only event platform is ready.

What is missing is YOU!  Can you spare a few hours to help out as a volunteer?

We have a need for the following volunteer roles - in the order of priority...

6 Reviewers  :     1:00pm – 4:50pm  (likely will be done earlier)
1 MC  – Welcome Ceremony:   1:30-2:00pm
1 MC  – Celebration Ceremony:   5:00pm-6:00pm
2 Team Sharing Facilitators:   3:30pm-5:00pm
1 Help Desk:   1:30pm-4:30pm
2 Team Queuers:   1:30pm-3:30pm

Since the FIRST systems are currently down preparing for the new season, please email me (ji...@playingatlearning.org) or Nicki (npi...@playingatlearning.org) if you are available.

If you have not been a volunteer at a Expo or Festival, training is done as part of the event itself - no pre-event training needed!

This is the last FIRST event of the season across all of our programs - and really need your help!  Note that due to the online nature of the event, all volunteers must be adults that have or will pass the FIRST background screening requirement.

If you have not been able to participate in an event this season, this would be a great opportunity to hear/see from other teams. And if you participated in a Festival earlier this season, please consider helping the community by volunteering at this event.

Thank you for your support!  Jill