extract cookies and then pass to APi

Suvimal Yash Raj

Jun 14, 2017, 1:00:26 AM6/14/17
to Volley Users
so I'm calling an API using volley for login purpose.
I need the cookies returned after successful login, so that I can pass the cookie for my next API call.
I'm using android studio 2.3.3.

Jeff Davidson

Jun 14, 2017, 7:44:48 PM6/14/17
to Suvimal Yash Raj, Volley Users
You probably want to configure whatever HTTP stack implementation you're doing to handle this automatically rather than trying to manage it yourself. At a glance, the top answer at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16680701/using-cookies-with-android-volley-library seems like it's on the right track, although I haven't tested or vetted it carefully.