Volere Template in Mindmap Format

Peter TIllemans

Feb 1, 2009, 4:37:43 PM2/1/09
to Volere Requirements
Hi All,

For my own use I'd like to have the template in a mindmap form because
I like the navigation and the ability to add markers to nodes to
document progress in early stages.

This weekend I finally bit the bullet and copied it in XMind and
shared it at

http://share.xmind.net/snamellit/want-2/

I hope this is Ok, if not, let me know and I take it down ASAP.

In theory it should be possible to convert it to MindManager and
FreeMind (I hope).

Suzanne Robertson

Feb 2, 2009, 7:17:12 AM2/2/09
to vol...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pete,

This is an interesting checklist for the Volere template. You have respected
the copyright restrictions and have made it available as a resource for all.

Thank You
Suzanne Robertson
Suzanne Robertson
Principal of The Atlantic Systems Guild
suz...@systemsguild.net
www.systemsguild.com <http://www.systemsguild.com>
www.volere.co.uk <http://www.volere.co.uk>

New book 'Adrenaline Junkies and Template Zombies - Understanding Patterns
of Project Behavior http://www.dorsethouse.com/books/ajtz.html