Volere Requirements Process doesn't go deeper into designing?

Florian

Dec 25, 2009, 5:24:20 PM12/25/09
to Volere Requirements
Hello everyone,

I am currently working on my bachelor thesis which is about the
optimization of requirements management processes. Of course I found
Volere while I was searching for some literature about it. After I
think I have generally understood the Volere Requirements Process I
have a big question:
The process shows me how to find out the requirements for a product
and how to write them down into a requirements specification following
the Volere template.
Now think of the well known diagram (maybe it comes from the waterfall
process model) where you have "customer requirements". Through these
reqs you create your "product requirements" and then you create
"system design requirements"... until you have your "design
requirements" which are needed to implement the product.
In my opinion the Volere Requirements Process only shows me how to
find out the "customer requirements" and the "product requirements"
but it does not go deeper into the implementation. Am I right with
that statement?

Thanks for your help!